- Transfer of power between grid and generator.
- Automatic control of the generator system including startup, commissioning and shutdown.
- Intelligent monitoring: the fuel consumption monitoring system and the warning prompts the user to actively fuel the generator ready for operation when a power failure occurs.
- Automatic battery charging starts the transmitter to make sure it is ready to use at any time.
- In addition to automatic mode, the ATS system allows the user to directly control the transfer of power, switch the transmitter manually on the cabinet or software on the mobile device.
Where you've seen us?